Kertzner family of 4! {NYC Family Photographer}

I met Seri at a kids book event at Piccolini a few months ago...we were both pregnant and due just a few weeks apart from one another (although I looked considerably larger to be only a few weeks ahead of her). Turns out we ended up delivering just a week a part from one another (go figure). I was all too excited when Seri asked me to come photograph her now family of 4 at their house in Quogue. They are a beautiful family (as you can see). Their near 3 year old Gavin is a bundle of energy and completely fearless, the term "all boy" totally applies here. I'm sure he will teach his little brother Luke well:) Thank you for such a fun afternoon! Enjoy the preview...









**Seri is the owner of Little Miss Party Planner...if you're in need of a fabulously designed event, be sure to check her out!**

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow