Laura and Oscar...one of my favorite pairs! {Spring Lake, NJ Family Photographer}

It's no secret how much I love photographing this little boy and his momma! It's been nearly 2 years now since I first met them (well, met Laura at least...pregnant and waiting for Oscar to come). Every time just gets better and better too! Laura and Oscar spent part of their summer in Spring Lake, NJ (easily a new favorite town of mine) and so I was definitely excited to come out and photograph them. We spent time at their beach house and on the boardwalk...seriously, doesn't get better than this for me! I hope you enjoy these sweet photos as much as I do!












mimimyhre (September 19, 2012 at 4:10 AM)  

I wanna do a photo shoot just like this with my daughter, too! I think its fun and I get to have a bonding with her. These are moments to be treasured! :)

~ sunwear for kids :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow