so sweet mother and son in Central Park {NYC Family Photographer}

Meet Jennifer and Cameron! Fellow Floridians (yes, I will always be a Florida girl deep down) visiting family in the city in need of a little Central Park photo shoot...yes please! We met up at one of my favorite places in all of NY, the mall/bandshell area of Central Park (this place never ceases to amaze me, I feel like it's the best of NY all at once) and played non stop until it was time to go. Things I learned about this 2 1/2 year old in our short time together...he loves to run! I mean full out run too, pretty sure he would beat me in a race any day. And he loves balls and boy can he throw them too! It goes without saying that I was fully entertained all afternoon:) Jennifer and Cameron, thank you for spending part of your visit to NY with me. I hope you had a great rest of your visit!









Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow