Harlow: 7 Months {NYC Baby Photographer}

Harlow is not new to this blog anymore, but that doesn't mean I am any less excited to show you her photos from our last session! She is 7 months now and unbelievably adorable! Ilana has dubbed her the "super baby", and you can see why...she's sitting, crawling, standing, and even cruising at just 7 months! Her older sister may have something to do with the motivation to get moving, but I'm going to say she is just one determined baby. Oh and she takes the most amazing photos too...I don't know how you stand it Ilana. Every photo is just perfect, so here are just half of my initial favorites from our time together...enjoy!

**Check out Ilana's blog www.mommyshorts.com...I promise you won't regret it. And be sure to follow her on instagram too for daily updates on her 2 adorable girls!**













it's really quite challenging to be this adorable...

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow