Emily and Tom's Beacon Falls Wedding

What a beautiful wedding! The first time I met Emily I just had this feeling that everything was going to be right with her wedding day, and sure enough it was:) These NY'ers chose Beacon Falls, NY as their wedding destination, and let me tell you...it was perfect! An adorable town just 1 1/2 hours north of the city made for a beautiful backdrop to this day. Emily and Tom were surrounded by fantastic friends and family and perhaps some of the most fun bridesmaids and groomsmen I've been around too. I was so happy to be a part of the celebration! Emily and Tom, congratulations again and the very best to you in the many years to come...Enjoy the preview!















































Ceremony Site: St. John the Evangelist
Reception Site: The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls
Flowers: Lee Vazquez Floral Design

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow