Jack and Della...oh how I love them!! {personal}

Jack is 3!! THREE!! How did this happen?! And today, Della is 9 months old!! I seriously can't believe both of these things have happened! I feel so lucky to have them both in my life. I seriously can't imagine anything better. Don't get me wrong, I do a lot of complaining (to Alan mostly) about how tired I am and how exhausting this phase of 2 children is...really I just want a big THANK YOU to be said every day to me and maybe I'd like an extra spa day or two along the way...what's so wrong with that? :) But, I wouldn't have it any other way. Becoming a parent to Jack was one of the greatest thrills of my life and while it took a little convincing to be ready for baby #2 (not sure if I was ready or not, but who knows when you ever really are), Della is absolutely the best addition to our family.  She is happy (that smile cannot be contained) and she totally knows how to get her way too. And the two of them together?? I promise you won't find a better brother and sister...the photos don't lie, they really do love each other that much. Jack and Della...I love you more than words can say!!


my handsome little man...



they love him so much!




NINE MONTHS!!!



I'll be hold him like this forever right? Please don't grow up!!



Yes, this is how they really are together...not just for photos:)


Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow