Marshall's 3 month secret photoshoot {NYC Baby Photographer}

Oh, I'm so happy to know this little man! And I'm so glad you get meet him (on the blog) right now! Marshall's mom called me inquiring about a session for this sweet 3 month old...it was meant to be a surprise to his dad. Having done a few surprise shoots of my own along the way, I know how much fun this is to do and to give, so of course I loved it! Marshall is the sweetest little boy and could not have performed any better for me. We spent our time together hanging out in his Brooklyn nursery with his doting momma and came up with a pretty fantastic present. The best part was that after receiving the gallery, she couldn't keep it a secret any longer and had to share it...that's just what I was hoping to hear:) 













Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow