meet 9 day old Charlotte {NYC Newborn Photographer}

Meet Charlotte...all 9 days of her! She is definitely one of the sweetest newborns I've been able to meet and I am absolutely in love with her photos! Her parents Crystal and Chris have set up a beautiful nursery for her and I was all too happy to spend much of our time photographing inside of it. Everything from the colors to the framed prints to the sweet banner over her bed helped to make this shoot even more inspiring. Charlotte was awake for a good part of our time together letting us see her beautiful dark eyes. Thank you for introducing me to Charlotte! Enjoy the preview!













Beautiful nursery details...

Crib: Oeuf Sparrow
Glider: Room and Board shay swivel glider
Dresser and bookcase: ikea
Animal portraits: Sharon Montrose
Love print: Made by Girl
You are my sunshine and you are so loved prints: etsy

ChizWiz (August 3, 2012 at 5:22 PM)  

Absolutely love these! Thanks Jenny!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow