Lauren and Jason's Snug Harbor Wedding {Staten Island Wedding Photographer}

I feel so connected to this wedding and it's events, mostly because this is my 4th time to photograph an event in the King family life! Today was Lauren and Jason's wedding, but I first met Lauren at her sister Michelle's wedding that I photographed 2 years ago. Since then, I've photographed Lauren and her oh so adorable daughter Natalie (she's the sweet 4 year old you'll see in all the photos below) and I've photographed Michelle and Paul with their son AJ too! Needless to say, this wedding was one I was very excited to be a part of. Lauren and Jason had a perfect June day for their outdoor wedding at Snug Harbor. And while this day was all about them, it was built around Natalie too as they made their family of 3 official. So much emotion was in every moment and while I was only with them for a few hours, I feel compelled to show you as many photos as I can right here on the blog! Lauren was absolutely stunning and Jason was just beaming the whole day...a perfect combination in my opinion. Enjoy the preview Lauren and Jason!! Much more to come...


































Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow