a morning in Staten Island with the Gonzalez family {Staten Island Family Photographer | NYC Family Photographer}

This photo shoot brings things completely full circle for me. It was nearly 2 years ago that I photographed Michele and Paul on their wedding day in Central Park and this morning I got to meet AJ, their 10 month old son. AJ is one of the happiest babies you'll ever meet, so you can imagine how hard my job was:) We played inside, played outside, and even took a walk on the boardwalk (one of my favorite things no matter what season it is). I love our shoot, but even more I loved catching a glimpse of their life as a family of 3. Enjoy the preview!






Michele (November 17, 2011 at 5:27 PM)  

Jenny!!! Love them SO much! Thank you for capturing such amazing moments!!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow