Lucy and Brad's Nashville Engagement {Nashville Engagement Photographer | NYC Engagement Photographer}

Several months ago, I briefly mentioned Lucy and Brad's wedding (Lucy was my doctor in Nashville and perhaps more importantly, the person who told me I was pregnant with Jack!...she's a pretty special woman in case you couldn't tell). Today, I was so happy to finally meet Brad and spend time with the two of them together! We photographed in some of my favorite areas of Nashville, Vanderbilt's campus (where Lucy went to undergrad and graduate school), the Scarritt Bennett Center (just an all around beautiful place), and Hillsboro Village. It was perfect day made even more complete with Briley Anne (their sweet little dog you see in some of the photos). I was told at the beginning of the shoot that photos were one of Brad's least favorite things...I'm hoping that this preview will change his mind a little bit:) Can't wait to see you next October at the wedding!









Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow