Alexandra and Don's New York City Engagement {NYC Engagement Photographer}

I am in love with Alexandra and Don's engagement session! Not just because they are an incredibly fun and photogenic couple (I mean, really photogenic too), but also because we captured some of my favorite things about NY in the photos too! Alexandra and Don met in NYC, fell in love in NYC, and got engaged in NYC, so I feel like this engagement session was a perfect way to capture this amazing time in their lives. We started in Central Park on the rocks overlooking the reservoir, walked around the mall area (one of my all time favorite places in NY), then headed to a rooftop in midtown for some absolutely gorgeous photos (the rooftop where Don proposed)! I loved every second of this shoot and cannot wait for their DC wedding next August! Alexandra and Don, enjoy the preview...












Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow