Rebecca and Jacob: Engaged! {Franklin Engagement Photographer | NYC Engagement Photographer}

Where to begin? Rebecca and Jacob are like family to me, so this engagement shoot was incredibly special. So many ways to describe them as a couple: fun-loving, easy-going, hysterical (Jacob would be a comedian if he ever decided to quit his lawyer job), and all around amazing people...just to name a few. We started our afternoon in a beautiful field in Franklin, then moved on to the Loveless Cafe (a favorite local and tourist spot in Nashville- if you're ever in the area, be sure to go) for a cup of coffee and some really great photos. They kept me entertained the whole time making my job incredibly easy:) Rebecca and Jacob, thank you for letting me be a part of your engagement! I can't wait to see all those wedding details in place next August!















Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow