Emily and Stuart: A Fall Engagement in Franklin {TN Engagement Photographer}

I've known Emily and her family for 6+ years now and I feel like I am part of their family, so I'm particularly excited about this shoot. I loved getting the news that Emily and Stuart were engaged and was thrilled to be a part of this time with them! Schedules fell into place allowing Stuart to come up from GA and me to come down from NYC for this perfect fall afternoon engagement session. We spent our afternoon in downtown Franklin with all of it's charm. And while the shops and cafes are enough to hold your attention here, they followed me to the outskirts too for some really fun backdrops (silos, weathered buildings, fields, and more...all the things a NYC girl misses out on these days). Needless to say, I loved this shoot! Emily and Stuart, I am so happy for you...enjoy the preview!










Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow