Friday's Favorite Things | Ansleigh (NYC Children's Photographer)

Seeing Oscar this week at his 4 month session has had made me thinking all week about one of my absolute favorite things in this business...a baby's first year! I love to watch them grow (literally) and see their little personality develop. I love being able to help a family document these changes through photos. And perhaps even better than seeing a little baby grow from their newborn session to their first birthday is when I get to see them beyond that first year too. One of my favorite examples (and this will come as no surprise to you I'm sure) is Ansleigh. I have been photographing sweet sweet Ansleigh since she was 3 months old....she's now 2 1/2. I don't see her as often as I once did, but even our yearly session is such a thrill for me. Besides the fact that she is too adorable for words or the fact that she takes fantastic pictures, I've also loved getting to know her family...her wonderful mom (thank you Stephanie), her grandparents and even her great grandmother. So here's a look at Ansleigh's first year (and her second too)...














Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow