Spring

Spring is a time to break out and try new things (at least that's what the weather makes me feel like). If you're as lucky as us NY'ers, then you probably broke out of your winter blues some time ago. Even though it wasn't a particularly harsh winter (thank goodness), I was still all too grateful to see the truly cold temperatures leave us. So, in honor of this past month and the beautiful weather and all that comes with it, I am finding myself full of new energy and ready to take on all that comes my way in the next few months (probably a good thing too since these next few months promise a baby girl to the Sherouse house). And just because no post can go without a photo, here's a favorite spring shot from a recent walk through the East Village.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow