Jim and Emily's Wedding on the Highline {NYC Wedding Photographer}

Where do I start? I was absolutely thrilled to be a part of Jim and Emily's Highline wedding! Jim and Emily have been together for 11 years, the last 5 of which have been spent here in NY. And on their last weekend in the city before moving back to Portland, they felt a wedding was the perfect way to celebrate their time in NY. It was a spontaneous and intimate affair, performed by a close friend who's a minister and attended by she and her family. Jim and Emily's families found out the plan just days before and most friends found out once facebook came into play after the ceremony was finished:) I loved being in on the "secret" and loved even more capturing the emotions of the day...thank you for trusting me to be a part of your day!






husband and wife!


facebook official:)

2 of the 5 witnesses...the cutest ones for sure




they tried to tell me they weren't photogenic, I respectfully disagree...



besides being a good looking couple, they never stop laughing together making my job all too easy

post-wedding popsicle...a wedding tradition in the making I'm sure



Congratulations Jim and Emily! So happy for you both!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow