Friday's Favorite Things | Twitter? (NYC Photographer)

Hmmm...that title is a bit deceptive. I am new to the twitter-ing world and I have to admit, quite confused by it. I consider myself pretty proficient with technology and a rather "up-to-date" person, but I stayed away from twitter for a long time and am now wondering if joining was mistake. But, there's no going back now is there? Give me another month or so and I'm sure I'll be loving every minute wondering how I survived without it (that's generally my way), but for now I guess I should take the advice of my husband (not on twitter by the way) and "read" about it:) I probably won't be doing any "reading" about it, so forgive me while I figure it out. Oh...and don't forget to follow me (@jennysherouse)!!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow