an afternoon with the Koch family {Greensboro Family Photographer}

I used to think photographing babies was my favorite thing, but as my own kids have grown older I have realized how much I truly love photographing each phase of childhood (newborn to teenager). There is so much unique about each stage, from those tiny baby feet that steal my heart every time, to the toddler steps, to the missing front two teeth, to learning where a childs' passion and creativity lie, to hearing about how they want to be a contributor this world in their own unique way....I love how I get to capture each phase and I love the challenge of learning about the children I get to photograph during our short time together. Koch family, thank you for letting me photograph you with your missing front, your love of cowgirl boots, your passion for dance and your all around joy for being together!




















Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow