Lesley-Ann and Blake's Timberlake Farm Wedding {Greensboro Photographer}

I don't shoot weddings anymore, so this wedding was my exception...and it was a good one. Lesley-Ann and Blake planned the most beautiful and intimate wedding complete with so many rustic details that personally make me very happy. From a gorgeous outdoor venue at Timberlake Farm, to farmer's market flowers, to wooden staked signs, to old china, to countless pots of homegrown succulents, to 2 rows of farm tables to seat the whole party (my personal favorite)...this wedding was filled personal touches to make this day even more of a celebration. There was no bridal party, just 2 people in love surrounded by their family and very close friends. And I felt honored to be a part of it.






































Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow