becoming 4: the Elliott family {Greensboro Newborn Photographer}

Bringing home a new baby is full of so much love and excitement. Bringing home new baby #2 is all of those same feelings mixed with the anticipation of how your oldest will take on their new role as big brother/sister. I love watching a family settle into their new life as 4. While I know (personally) the challenges of adjusting are real, I find parents always look like pros during my my time with them in these first days. The Elliott family definitely looked like the well adjusted family of 4. Harper is just 13 days old here and was such a sweet newborn to photograph. Big brother Ethan could not have been more excited to show off in his new role either. So happy for all of you! Thank you for letting me be a part of this special time!















Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow