sweet, sweet 10 day old Harlow {NYC Newborn Photographer}

I'm so excited for you to meet Harlow! She is all of 10 days old with a full head of hair and the most intense eyes...just beautiful! And not that I'm surprised either, since her older sister Mazzy is about the cutest near 3 year old you've ever seen. Harlow and Mazzy are the daughters of Mike and Ilana, you might remember them from our shoot last year in the West Village. I follow Ilana's blog Mommy Shorts regularly, so I've been pretty up to date with the joys (and fears) of expecting a 2nd baby, but it was so much fun to talk about it all in person...particularly since I just went through it all myself. I think my favorite moment though, was when Mike realized that my husband was currently at home alone with 2 children...at 10 days old with Della I know Alan couldn't picture that moment either, crazy how time changes that:) So many favorites from this session...enjoy the preview!!






they're sharing secrets already...don't you think?












Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow