Claudia {Brooklyn Maternity Photographer, NYC Maternity Photographer}

I'm pretty sure Claudia has looked amazing throughout her whole pregnancy because she's 36 weeks and still glowing. We met at Claudia's apartment in Cobble Hill for what turned into a very sweet and simple shoot in her living room. We moved furniture around constantly, changed outfits every 15 minutes (one of my favorite things about shooting in someone's home), and came up with some really beautiful photos. This was definitely one of my favorite maternity shoots and I think the images will show you why. I can't wait to hear about your sweet baby girls arrival Claudia!





Precious Things Photography (September 14, 2011 at 2:33 PM)  

Gorgeous maternity shots. So natural an organic. Love them!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow